Sunday, September 8, 2013

Welcome!

Hello readers and fellow bloggers! I created this blog for a project in a college class so I'm hoping that I can provide you with informative posts in an easy accessible way. I have a strong passion for hockey and have covered several teams in the past on other blogs. My mission statement is to critique hockey jerseys from the National Hockey League and Olympic tournaments, past and present. I feel that the logo for a sports team and its colors are a large part of their identity. The way that they incorporate each aspect into a sports jersey can give it iconic status or will be the butt of every joke. I will try to show past and present jersey designs back to back so you as the reader can see the differences and can understand why something works in one case and doesn't in another. I'm sure you all will have differing opinions on what I have to say; I understand, everyone has their own unique perspective on topics like this. I hope you enjoy the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment